- 1 c camaro cleaned
- 1/2 cooking oil
- 50 g garlic crushed
- 150 g onion sliced
- 5 pc tomato sliced
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1/4 tsp whole black pepper ground
- 1 tsp salt
1. Clean camaro, remove wings, feet and head. Set aside. Peel and crush garlic, peel and slice onions. Wash and slice tomatoes set aside.
2. In a clean container, combine clean camaro, vinegar, ground black pepper, salt and 25 g garlic, set aside.
3. Saute 25 g garlic until golden brown. Add onions and cook until wilted. Add sliced tomatoes and cook until mushy. Stir.
4. Add marinated camaro. Simmer for 30 seconds. Reduce fire. Stir.
5. Continue simmering until sauce dries up. Serve.