- 1 lb. beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- 3 small bell peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons cooking oil
- Pour Knorr liquid seasoning and oyster sauce over the beef sliced. Add the ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the cornstarch. Mix until all the ingredients are distributed. Let is stay for 5 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bell peppers and set aside.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil in the same cooking pot. Add the marinated beef. Stir fry for 8 minutes or until the beef is completely cooked.
- Add the bell peppers back and then stir-in the scallions. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve over rice.