- 1Whole Bangus or Milkfish
- Salt and Pepper (Depend on you)
- 1 Onion, peeled and chopped
- 3cloves of garlic
- 1Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4Thai chili pepper, finely chopped
- Kalamansi or lemon
- 2Tbsp soy sauce
- Season bangus with salt and pepper to taste. In a pan over medium heat, heat about 1-inch deep of oil. Add fish and cook, turning as needed, until golden and slightly crisp. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels. Debone fish and flake meat.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat about 1 tablespoon oil. Add onions, garlic, ginger, bell peppers, and chili peppers. Cook until softened. Add lemon juice and soy sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add flaked fish, stirring gently to combine. Cook just until fish is heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.