- 3 lbs. sirloin tip roast
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pat-dry the sirloin tip roast using a paper towel. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well using a spoon.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the sirloin tip. Let it stay for at least 1 hour so that the meat can better absorb the flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Arrange the sirloin tip roast in a roasting pan. Roast for 70 minutes. If you’re sirloin tip roast is less than or is more than 3 lbs. (as indicated in this recipe), roast your sirloin tip roast in the oven for 23 minutes per lb.
- Remove the roast from the oven. Let the meat rest for 15 minutes. Slice the meat. Serve with your favorite sauce. You can use steak sauce such as A1, Worcestershire sauce, or even gravy.