Buko Melon Shake
250 ml buko juice
1 cup of melon, sliced into small pieces
2 scoops macapuno ice cream or macapuno strips or fresh buko strips
1 pack all purpose cream
1 cup crushed ice
1. Pour in 250ml of buko juice to a blender
2. Add in 1 cup of melon, sliced into small pieces.
3. Put in 2 scoops of macapuno ice cream.
4. Add in 1 pack all purpose cream
5. Add in a cup of ice and blend.
6. Topped with Grated strips of melon
Serve using mason jars. Enjoy!
Credit to: www.atbp.ph
Cucumber Lemonade Juice
1 cup water
1/2 cup white sugar
1 Cucumber, Sliced
6 Lemons, Juiced
1. Make a simple syrup by stirring the water and sugar together in a saucepan over medium
heat; heat until just about to boil and the sugar has dissolved. Place in refrigerator 30
minutes, or until cool.
2. Place the cucumber slices in a blender or food processor; blend until mashed into a pulp.
3. Pour the cucumber pulp into a fine mesh strainer place over a bowl to catch the liquid; allow
to sit until you have about 2/3 cup of liquid from the cucumber, about 15 minutes.
4. Stir the simple syrup, cucumber liquid, and lemon juice together in a pitcher. Serve cold
Credit to: allrecipes