- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup beef broth or stock
- 24 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Chinese parsley, chopped
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce1 egg, beaten
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 piece raw egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, 2 cloves garlic, egg, salt and pepper then mix thoroughly.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and mold until a spherical shape is formed. Continue this step until the mixture is consumed.
- Arrange the molded mixture in a greased baking tray then preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 15 minutes.
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in olive oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic and onions.
- Pour-in the crushed tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add the beef stock, parsley, and basil then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put-in the ¼ cup parmesan cheese and baked meatballs them simmer for 5 minutes
- Place on top of the cooked spaghetti then serve. Share and enjoy!