- 2 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup fresh milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 to 4 cups of water
- Combine potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, and water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Turn off the heat and drain the water by placing the potatoes in a colander.
- Transfer the potatoes in a large mixing bowl then add the remaining 1 teaspoon of salt. Mash using an electric mixer. You may also use fork or potato ricer for this procedure.
- Pour-in the melted butter then mix again until everything is well incorporated.
- Gradually add the fresh milk while mixing; continue mixing until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with KFC Style Gravy.