- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 and half cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 and half cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbs baking soda
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 and half tbs salt
- Combine AP flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter and then gradually add the sugar. Whisk-in the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add-in the flour-mixture into the creamed butter mixture and fold using a spatula.
- Add the white chocolate chips and continue to fold until the ingredients are mixed well.
- Cover the mixing bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate the dough for at least 3 hours (I usually do this 1 day in advance).
- Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow it stand in room temperature for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the cookie sheet or baking tray by lining it with parchment paper.
- Scoop about 2½ to 3 tablespoons of cookie dough and form it into a ball using your clean hands.You can add more white chocolate chips by pressing it in the ball. Arrange the cookie dough balls in the cookie sheet or baking tray. Make sure to leave space between each cookie dough balls as each will need more room when it flattens later on.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the temperature cool down.