- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 8 ounces bottled tuyo
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Drain the oil from the bottled tuyo. Chop or shred the tuyo into fine pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked spaghetti noodles, shredded tuyo, and Parmesan cheese. Toss to mix well.
- Add garlic powder, dried basil, and ground black pepper. Toss some more until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!