- 4 pieces Chinese eggplant
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Grill the eggplant until the color of skin turns almost black
- Let the eggplant cool for a while then peel off the skin. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs and place in a bowl
- Add salt and beat
- Place the eggplant on a flat surface and flatten using a fork.
- Dip the flattened eggplant in the beaten egg mixture
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil
- Fry the eggplant (that was dipped in the beaten mixture). Makes sure that both sides are cooked. Frying time will take you about 3 to 4 minutes per side on medium heat.