- 6 pieces hamburger buns
- 6 singles cheddar cheese
- Half the recipe for pork burger patties
- 1 cup coleslaw
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Prepare the pork burger patties based on the recipe link above. Once the burger patties are formed, heat a wide pan and then pour oil.
- Pan-fry the burger patties in medium heat for 2 ½ minutes per side. Do this twice so that each side is fried for around 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and place in a plate.
- Prepare the buns by spreading mayonnaise on the inner part of both sliced.
- Arrange the bottom slice of bun in a plate and then top with cheese. Put a piece of pork burger over the cheese and then top coleslaw. Cover with the top bun.
- Serve with ketchup.
Credit to: Panlasang Pinoy