- 2½ lbs. mussels, cleaned
- 2 cups white wine (Pinot Grigio)
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 lime, wedged
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Once the butter melts and starts to get hot, add the garlic. Continue to cook in low to medium heat until the garlic turns light brown. Do not cook in high heat because the butter can get burnt.
- Pour-in the white wine. Let boil. Continue to cook and liquid evaporate until it reduces to half.
- Add the mussels. Stir. Cover and cook for 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Add salt and chopped parsley. Stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with lime wedges.