2 Cups of heavy whipping cream (or chilled all purpose cream)
14 ounces condensed Milk (1 ¾ cups)
¾ cup Milo
Pinch of salt
½ Tbs Vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, add the heavy cream and whip using a hand mixer until creamy and airy (about 3 minutes). It’s barely moving when you slightly turn the bowl on the side.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, Milo powder, Vanilla extract and a pinch of Salt to the whipped cream.
- Gently fold together all these ingredients (You really need to be gentle while folding so as not to deflate the whipped cream) Do not mix it, just cut and fold it over.
- Pour the mixture into a freezable in a airtight container. Preventing air from your ice cream while freezing will help maintain its creaminess and avoid turning it into ice crystal texture.
- Allow it to freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.