- 1 (6.5 oz.) can tuna in water
- ½ lb macaroni pasta
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna (water drained), green peas, parmesan cheese, and alfredo sauce. Stir until well blended.
- Add the macaroni. Toss until the macaroni are coated with the mixture.
- Transfer everything to a baking dish. Top with sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!