- 2 lbs shrimp
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 and half cup butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup lemon soda
- Marinate the shrimp in lemon soda for about 10 minutes
- Melt the butter in a pan and heat it up until hot enough to cook the garlic
- Add the garlic and cook until the color turns light to golden brown
- Put-in the shrimp and then cook until the color turns orange.
- Pour-in the remaining lemon soda. Let the liquid evaporate completely.
- Sprinkle the parsley.
- Add some ground black pepper and salt as needed.