- 8 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 medium potatoes, shredded
- 4 pieces eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 3 pieces fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup plum tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat a frying pan and pour-in olive oil
- Add the potatoes an fry until the color turns light brown.
- Combine eggs, salt, bacon, and milk. Whisk and pour over the potatoes.Cook in low to medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange cheese, tomatoes, and basil over the egg. Cover the pan and continue cooking in low heat for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with toasted bread for breakfast.