- 1 lb fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 lb mixed seafood, cleaned (shrimp, mussels, squid, and crab)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup crab fat (taba ng talangka)
- ½ cup cooking rice wine
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon green onions, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Arrange cooked fettuccine noodles in a serving plate. Set aside.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Sauté garlic and onions.
- Pour-in cooking rice wine, stir, and cook for a minute.
- Put-in the crab fat (taba ng talangka) then stir. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper, pour-in heavy whipping cream, and stir. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add mixed seafood and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn-off heat and pour over fettuccine noodles. Garnish with green onions.