- 1 kilo (2.2 pounds) small squid
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 small sibuyas (sliced onion)
- 5 dahon ng laurel (dried bay leaves)
- 2 tablespoons toyo (soy sauce)
- ¼ cup sukang puti (vinegar)
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the cooking oil.
- Add the garlic, onion, and tomato. Cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add water, laurel, and soy sauce. Boil
- Add squid. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add sugar and vinegar. Wait for it to boil.
- Put salt and pepper.