4 lbs crabs
1 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 cup water
1 cup scallions chopped
2 to 3 tablespoons ginger, minced
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
3 cups cooking oil
1. In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt, ground black pepper, sugar, garlic, cornstarch, and water. Mix well then set aside.
2. Pour cooking oil in a wok or frying pan then apply heat.
3. Deep-fry the crabs for 3 minutes. Remove from the wok and place in a container letting excess oil to drip.
4. On the same wok, remove cooking oil until about 2 tablespoons are left. Sauté ginger and scallions for 2 minutes.
5. Put-in the deep-fried crabs and pour the sauce mixture (mixed ingredients in number 1). Stir and cook for a minute.
6. Turn-off heat then transfer to a serving plate.