- 7 ounces cheddar cheese , sliced into individual strips (I used pinoy cheese for this recipe)
- 30 pieces spring roll (lumpia) wrapper
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Wrap the cheeses in spring roll wrapper
- Heat the pan and pour-in the cooking oil. Let the oil heat-up for a few minutes. (use a smaller pan to save oil)
- Deep-fry the cheese in spring roll wrapper (uncooked cheese sticks) for 4 minutes or until the color of the spring roll wrapper turns golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and place in a plate with paper towel. Let stand for a few minutes for the oil to drain.
- Serve with mayonnaise and ketchup dip. Share and enjoy!
Credit to: Panlasang Pinoy