- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 & half cup cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon salt
- 1 & half cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- Combine all the dry ingredients starting with the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed.
- Add the other ingredients (eggs, mashed bananas, cooking oil, vanilla essence) then mix well with the dry ingredients until a batter is formed.
- Grease the loaf pan and pour-in the mixture.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake the mixture for an hour.
- Remove from loaf pan from the oven then allow to cool down for a few minutes. Transfer the banana bread on a serving plate.
- You may put the bread in the fridge to cool or serve immediately.