- 4 pieces crabs (alimasag)
- 1 medium patola (loofah), peeled and sliced crosswise
- 4 ounces misua noodles
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 to 5 cups water
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute the garlic and ginger.
- Add the onion. Cook until the onion becomes soft.
- Add-in the crabs. Pour-in the fish sauce and add water . Let it boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some ground black pepper and add the patola. Let the water reboil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Put-in the misua noodles. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the green onions. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.