- 6 cups cooked white rice, refrigerated overnight
- 1 cup barbecued pork, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 to 10 pieces shrimps, shelled and deveined
- ¾ cup green peas
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 2 pieces raw eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil and sauté ginger and garlic.
- Add shrimps and cook for a minute. Remove the shrimps and set aside.
- Pour-in the beaten egg mixture and cook.
- When the egg is cooked, divide into small pieces. Add the rice and mix well.
- Put-in the soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Mix with the other ingredients.
- Add barbecued pork. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add green peas and shrimp. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Put-in the green onions. Cook for 2 minutes while mixing with the other ingredients.
- Turn the heat off and then transfer to a serving plate.