- 3/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 4 pieces raw eggs
- 10 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt. Mix well and then set aside.
- Using a different bowl, combine the eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold-in the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well distributed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the mixture in a baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test
- Melt the chocolate chips in a saucepan and then pour-in the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and then spread the chocolate mixture over. Sprinkle the top with chopped walnuts. Let cool in room temperature and then refrigerate for a couple of hours.