- 2 lbs. ground pork
- 12 pieces vienna sausage or 6 pcs hotdogs, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- ½ cup sweet pickle relish
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 raw eggs
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1½ cup raisins
- 1 cup carrots, minced
- 1 cup onion, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups bread crumbs (made by placing 4 slices of tasty bread in a food processor. If not using any food processor, just tear the bread.)
- Place the ground pork in a large container
- Add the bread crumbs then break the raw eggs and add it in. Mix well
- Put-in the carrots, bell pepper (red and green), onion, pickle relish, and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly
- Add the raisins, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper then mix well.
- Place the meat mixture in an aluminum foil and flatten it. (see video for guidance)
- Put in the sliced vienna sausage and sliced boiled eggs alternately on the middle of the flat meat mixture.
- Roll the foil to form a cylinder — locking the sausage and egg in the middle if the meat mixture. Once done, lock the edges of the foil.
- Place in a steamer and let cook for 1 hour.
- Place inside the refrigerator until temperature turns cold