- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1 cup celery, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- Combine the ground beef, minced celery, and minced onions in a mixing bowl then mix well.
- Add the eggs, minced garlic, bread crumbs, salt, ground black pepper, worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, and tomato paste then mix all the ingredients together
- Transfer the mixed ingredients in a loaf pan.
- Spread the ketchup evenly on top of the meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 75 minutes
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.