- 4 cups young coconut (buko), shredded
- 6 ounces sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 12 ounces coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces table cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine young coconut, kaong, nata de coco, pineapple chunks, and fruit cocktail. Gently stir to distribute the ingredients.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and table cream. Mix until all the ingredients are properly distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.