- 1 1/2 lbs. lamb chops
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cracked whole peppercorn
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place the rosemary, garlic, thyme, salt, and red pepper flakes in a food processor. Hit the pulse button until the ingredients are fine and mixed well.
- Pour the olive oil in the food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Push the pulse button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Arrange the lamb chops in a Ziploc bag. Pour-in the olive oil mixture and add the cracked whole peppercorn. Make sure that the lamb chops are fully coated. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove the bag from the fridge. Let the lamb chops reach room temperature.
- Heat-up the grill. Grill each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish.