- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Mix using a wire whisk. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, butter, egg, vanilla extract, and granulated white sugar. Mix well.
- Fold-in the dry ingredient mixture in the large mixing bowl. continue this step until
the texture becomes smooth.
- Arrange regular sized paper cups in the muffin pan. Scoop the mixture in each paper cup. Do not fill the cup as it will overflow.
- Bake in the oven for 13 to 16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool by placing in a wire rack.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 8