- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 pieces raw eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2/3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Cream the butter in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer
- Whisk the granulated sugar in and continue mixing for 2 minutes
- Add the cocoa powder and melted chocolate then mix again for a minute
- Put-in the eggs and vanilla essence then continue to mix until the texture becomes fluffy.
- Add-in the flour, salt, and baking powder then mix again until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Cover the mixing bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- Remove the cover and scoop the mixture using 1/2 tbsp measuring spoon
- Roll the mixture using your palms until the shape becomes spherical
- Roll the chocolate balls over confectioners sugar until fully covered
- Arrange on a baking tray with wax paper (each ball should be 2-3 inches apart)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the chocolate balls for 10 to 12 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down
- Arrange in a serving platter then serve. Share and enjoy!