- 1 lb. grated cassava
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 oz.) condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the grated cassava, shredded coconut, condensed milk, salt, and butter. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in a pan. Start to heat the pan and cook the mixture in low to medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes. Gradually stir the mixture while cooking.
- Scoop part of a mixture and place it in a mold such as a ramekin or small bowl. Drop the molded mixture in a serving plate lined with cut banana leaves and shredded coconut.
- Top with butter. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 4