- 2 lbs. ground pork
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lumpia wrapper (Spring roll skin)
- 3 to 6 cups cooking oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients with the pork starting with the onion, carrots, green onions, parsley, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 piece raw egg. Mix well.
- Wrap the about 1 to1 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture in a lumpia wrapper (for proper way, see video). Do this until all the mixture are consumed.
- Heat the cooking oil in a deep fryer (350F). Deep fry the lumpia for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the deep fryer and let the excess oil drip.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with sweet and sour sauce .