- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, cubed
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- A few dashes of salt and ground black pepper
- Make the beef tenderloin marinade by combining soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, olive oil, sugar, salt, and ground black pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add the cubed beef tenderloin on the bowl with the beef tenderloin marinade. Gently toss to coat the beef. Let it stay for 1 hour.
- Using a metal or bamboo skewer, assemble the beef kebob by skewering the vegetables and marinated beef tenderloin.
- Heat-up the grill and start grilling the beef kebobs for 3 minutes per side. This will give you a medium beef that is juicy and tender in the inside. Add more time if you want your beef well done, but it will be less tender.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with Saffron rice.