- 1 Pastry dough
- 1/2 lb. ham, cubed
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Arrange the pastry dough on a round baking dish.Blind bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the beaten egg, salt, pepper, milk, and cheese. Mix well.
- Add the cubed ham to the egg mixture and stir.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Pour the entire mixture in the baking dish.
- Place it back in the oven. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven.