Chicken Caesar Salad is a simple Caesar salad recipe that incorporates grilled chicken to give you extra protein in your meal. Since most of you are busy, this Easy Chicken Caesar Salad recipe suggest ingredients that can be bought directly from the grocery store such as croutons and Caesar salad dressing, so that you will not waste your time making them from scratch. If you will have sometime though in the future, I will be giving you crouton recipes and Caesar salad recipes that you can prepare from scratch. This is something that you can do with your family so that you can have some quality time in the kitchen.
- 12 ounces, boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 3 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 pack croutons (any flavor)
- 3/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 pieces peperoncini
- 1/2 cup lite Caesar salad dressing
- Salt and pepper
- Flatten the chicken breast by pounding using a meat tendering tool. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side depending on the thickness. Remove from the grill and let the chicken rest for 10 minutes. Chop. Set aside.
- Prepare the salad by combining the lettuce hearts, croutons, peperoncini, Parmesan Cheese, Caesar salad dressing, and grilled chicken. Toss.
- Transfer to a salad bowl. Serve.