Garlic Fried Chicken is one of the Best Fried Chicken Recipes available. This Fried Chicken variation uses a hefty amount of garlic powder to add taste and nice aroma to the usual Fried Chicken Recipe.
Making your own Garlic Fried Chicken very quick and easy. It does not take too much time and the cooking procedure is simple. If you are a beginner in cooking, this recipe is the right one for you to start with.
I enjoy eating Fried Chicken, who doesn’t? All of us kids love fried chicken. Although, I must admit that eating the same dish over again makes it less appealing. The simple solution is variation. Try eating different Fried Chicken varieties (like this Garlic Fried Chicken). I’m sure that your taste buds will never get bored.
Are you a Fried Chicken lover too? What variations of Fried Chicken do you enjoy the most?
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb chicken, sliced into serving pieces
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 piece raw egg
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups cooking oil
- Combine salt, ground black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, Panko Bread crumbs, and all-purpose flour in a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine the egg and milk in another bowl, and whisk. Set aside.
- Dip the chicken slices in the egg and milk mixture, and then roll in the flour, bred crumbs, salt, pepper, and paprika mixture until all the sides are evenly coated.
- Heat a deep cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, deep-fry the coated chicken in medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the color turns golden brown. Note: Do not use high heat as it will cook the outer part of the chicken right away while leaving the inside uncooked.
- Turn-off the heat, and then remove the garlic fried chicken from the pot. Let the excess oil drip.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with KFC gravy.