Meatballs are perfect to have for lunch. You can eat them with bread or sub — and make meatball subs out of them, or you can enjoy them as a topping for spaghetti and other pasta dishes. Another good way to enjoy meatball is to simply sip them with your favorite sauce –like sweet and sour sauce, or ranch even. I have a quick and easy meatball recipe just for you. This recipe requires only baking the meatballs, so you can do other things while waiting for your meatballs to be ready. I had a lot of parsley in the fridge and I thought of adding more of it in the meatballs to see if it will have an impact. It did have an impact and I am glad that it was positive. The meatballs tasted fresh and really flavorful. I tried them without any dipping and everything was awesome. I had another with ranch, and it was more delicious. I also tried dipping some meatballs in honey mustard and I enjoyed every bite. You can make meatball subs with marinara sauce out of this Easy Meatballs — and it will also be a good topping for your spaghetti. Add a some spaghetti sauce on top and you have your spaghetti with meatballs dinner. Enjoy!
Give this Easy Meatballs a try!
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup regular or Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup whole fresh milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Gently mix the ingredients either by using your hands or by using a stand mixer. Make sure the the ingredients are well blended.
- Arrange an aluminum foil on a baking tray. Grease the foil using a cooking spray.
- Scoop a small portion of the mixture and mold it into a ball-shaped figure. Arrange the balls on the greased sheet.
- Place the tray with the meatballs in the oven. Bake for 28 to 35 minutes or until the inside part of the meatballs are fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and arrange in a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
- Share and enjoy!
Have you had Sipo Eggs? If you have not, then now is the best time to know more about Sipo Eggs and learn how to cook it at the comfort of your own home. Sipo Egg is a Filipino quail egg and shrimp recipe that originated in Pampanga. This dish has a rich thick sauce and is also composed of vegetables such as carrots and green peas.
Sipo Eggs is served during special occasions. This is something that can be completed quickly and easily. This Sipo Egg Recipe that we have for you is one of the simple and quick variations. You can make this version more festive by adding minced ham or luncheon meat.
I recommend using fresh quail eggs over the quail eggs in cans. It is obvious that fresh eggs tastes better and is more pleasant to eat. When boiling quail eggs, first boil the water then add the eggs piece by piece. Let it boil for 3 ½ minutes. Turn the heat off and leave the eggs in the warm water until the temperature cools down a bit. Easy, isn’t it?
Now its your turn to try this rich Sipo Eggs Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. large shrimp, head and shell removed and deveiened
- 20 pieces boiled quail eggs
- 1 small yellow onion minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1½ cups frozen green peas
- 1 medium carrot, cubed
- ¾ cup water
- 4 ounces ham, minced (optional)
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom
- ¾ cup water chestnut or singkamas, cubed
- ½ cup table cream or heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a cooking pan.
- Add the cooking oil.
- Once the mixture becomes hot, saute the shrimp for a minute per side.
- Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Meanwhile, saute the onion and garlic.
- Put-in the carrot and green peas. Add the ham (this is an optional ingredient).Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the water (I used water with shrimp juice in the video).Let it boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the quail eggs and shrimp.Stir.
- Pour-in the cream of mushroom and table cream. Stir once more until the ingredients are well distributed.
- Add water chestnuts, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Orange Chicken Recipe; it is absolutely delicious! Before we start cooking, did you know that Orange Chicken is a dish of American-Chinese origin? There are claims that this recipe originally came from Hunan (a province in china) and was modified when brought here in North America for the purpose of adapting to the American palate.In my opinion, Panda Express makes the best Orange Chicken. Though it is a fast food chain, most of their dishes are far better than the one’s served in restaurants.
This is not the original Orange Chicken Recipe of Panda Express but rather a regular variation similar to the one’s served in Chinese buffets ( just added green onions to make it more appealing). I also minimized the ingredients to make this a budget friendly Orange Chicken Recipe fit for those who want to practice a frugal way of living. I will try to make our future recipes as budget friendly as possible so please stay tuned.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 raw egg,beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cooking oil
- 1½ cup water
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ cup green onions, finely chopped
- In a container, put-in the flour, salt, and ground black pepper then mix well
- Dip the chicken on the beaten egg mixture and place inside the container (where the flour, salt, and pepper are)
- Close the container and shake until the chicken is evenly coated with the flour mixture
- Deep fry the chicken for about 7 minutes or until the color turns golden brown. Set aside
- In a pan, put-in the water, soy sauce, vinegar, and orange juice then bring to a boil
- Add the garlic and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the sugar and and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes
- Put-in the green onions and cornstarch (diluted in 2 tbsp of water) then mix well
- Add the deep-fried chicken on pan and cook until sauce nearly evaporates
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!