Meatballs are perfect to have for lunch. You can eat them with bread or sub — and make meatball subs out of them, or you can enjoy them as a topping for spaghetti and other pasta dishes. Another good way to enjoy meatball is to simply sip them with your favorite sauce –like sweet and sour sauce, or ranch even. I have a quick and easy meatball recipe just for you. This recipe requires only baking the meatballs, so you can do other things while waiting for your meatballs to be ready. I had a lot of parsley in the fridge and I thought of adding more of it in the meatballs to see if it will have an impact. It did have an impact and I am glad that it was positive. The meatballs tasted fresh and really flavorful. I tried them without any dipping and everything was awesome. I had another with ranch, and it was more delicious. I also tried dipping some meatballs in honey mustard and I enjoyed every bite. You can make meatball subs with marinara sauce out of this Easy Meatballs — and it will also be a good topping for your spaghetti. Add a some spaghetti sauce on top and you have your spaghetti with meatballs dinner. Enjoy!
Give this Easy Meatballs a try!
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup regular or Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup whole fresh milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Gently mix the ingredients either by using your hands or by using a stand mixer. Make sure the the ingredients are well blended.
- Arrange an aluminum foil on a baking tray. Grease the foil using a cooking spray.
- Scoop a small portion of the mixture and mold it into a ball-shaped figure. Arrange the balls on the greased sheet.
- Place the tray with the meatballs in the oven. Bake for 28 to 35 minutes or until the inside part of the meatballs are fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and arrange in a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
- Share and enjoy!